Our Interview with the Southern Modeling Sensation Breana
We caught-up with Model Breana for our spotlight model interview between her busy schedule doing a photoshoot for the clothing brand Swim Rags, wrapping up with her High School Education, and while making plans to attend college possibly in the fall.
1. Can you share the most interesting story that occurred to you in the course of your modeling career? I was contacted about doing a shoot for someone and did the shoot and after the shoot, I found out he was a cameraman for movies.
2. What are some of the most interesting or exciting projects you are working on now? I’ve taken a short break from modeling, I’m excited to finish high school and start preparing for college and turn my attention back towards modeling.
3. Who are some of the most interesting people you have interacted with? What was that like? Do you have any stories? It’s always interesting meeting new models and seeing where Y’all have started and come from.
4. Which people in history inspire you the most? Why? I think the people who inspire me most in history would be women of the 1920s due to the fact they were the start of women being able to wear and act how they wanted.
5. How have you used your success to bring goodness to the world? Just spreading positivity.
6. You are a person of great influence. If you could start a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. 🙂 I would start a movement on cleaning up the earth, just by cleaning up and making the world cleaner makes it healthier for generations to come.
7. Which tips would you recommend to your fellow models in the industry to help them to thrive and not “burn out”? Stay humble and new forget where you started and how far you have come.
8. What are your “5 things I wish someone told me when I first started in modeling” and why? Please share a story or example for each.
- Everyone starts somewhere, it’s okay to be new at something.
- Stay humble, never forget who supports you.
- Loving what you do is the most important thing, if you don’t love it you won’t have fun.
- Your number one supporter will also be the one who tells you what doesn’t look good even when you don’t wanna hear it.
- Never be afraid to try something new, the more you try the more you learn.
9. I have been blessed with the opportunity to interview and be in touch with some of the biggest names in Business, Fashion, Sports, and Entertainment. Is there a person in the world, or in the US whom you would love to have a private breakfast or lunch with, and why? He or she just might see this, especially if we tag them 🙂 The biggest role model for me is Kendall Jenner, she is talented and a hard worker who has stayed true to herself. She is an inspiration and a beautiful model.
10. How can our readers follow you on social media? I’m on Instagram @ _breananicole21