Carrots and Fresh Herbs with Champagne-Dijon Vinaigrette
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon clover honey
- 1/2 cup Carapelli Organic Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, finely chopped
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, thinly sliced, plus more cut into 3/4-inch pieces, for garnish
- 1/3 cup Champagne Vinaigrette
- fine sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- chive sticks, for garnish
- In medium mixing bowl, combine champagne vinegar, Dijon and honey. Whisk constantly until well combined. While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oil to emulsify. Add garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and basil: whisk to combine.
- In mixing bowl, toss carrots, parsley and chives. Add dressing. Season, to taste, with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Garnish with chive sticks.
Notes: Vinaigrette can be stored in refrigerator up to five days. For zestier salad, add additional 2 tablespoons vinaigrette to carrots; serve with crusty bread.
Carapelli Olive Oil
SPONSORED: Nlife Women's Good Vibes Tank
A fun and free-spirited cotton blended tank top with rounded neckline. This tank makes for a great women’s or juniors top for all seasons – Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter. The material is soft, lightweight, breathable and great to wear all day. You can pair it with jeans, shorts or a skirt.
Editor’s Tips for Looks: Good for work and the weekend, a more wonderful beach vacation, gym or casual daily life, dress up or down – you’ll achieve a fun and free-spirited look in this tank.