Olive Oil Drizzled Pecorino Popcorn
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Carapelli Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1/3 cup yellow popcorn kernels
- In bowl, combine pecorino and pepper; mix until well combined and there are no cheese clumps.
- In small saucepan over low flame, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil; keep warm.
- Add remaining olive oil and popcorn to large Dutch oven. Stir until all popcorn kernels are coated in oil.
- Cover Dutch oven with lid and cook over medium-high heat, shaking pot periodically. Once popcorn begins to pop, lower heat to medium and continue to shake pot approximately every 15 seconds. When popping slows considerably, remove Dutch oven from heat and allow to rest until popping ceases, about 30 seconds.
- Remove lid and transfer popcorn to large mixing bowl. Drizzle warm olive oil over popcorn; toss to coat. Sprinkle cheese mixture over popcorn; toss to coat.
- Divide popcorn into bowls. Sprinkle some freshly grated pecorino and dash of freshly ground black pepper over top; serve.
Carapelli Olive Oil
SPONSORED: Nlife Women's Good Vibes Tank
A fun and free-spirited cotton blended tank top with rounded neckline. This tank makes for a great women’s or juniors top for all seasons – Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter. The material is soft, lightweight, breathable and great to wear all day. You can pair it with jeans, shorts or a skirt.
Editor’s Tips for Looks: Good for work and the weekend, a more wonderful beach vacation, gym or casual daily life, dress up or down – you’ll achieve a fun and free-spirited look in this tank.