Prosciutto and Arugula Rustica Pizza
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Bertolli Rustic Cut Three Cheese with Aged Asiago, Romano & Parmesan Sauce
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (12 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 ounce prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Evenly spread sauce on crust then top with fontina cheese. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted, and remove from oven.
- Top with prosciutto. Arrange arugula in center of pizza then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over arugula and serve.
SPONSORED: Nlife Women's Good Vibes Tank
A fun and free-spirited cotton blended tank top with rounded neckline. This tank makes for a great women’s or juniors top for all seasons – Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter. The material is soft, lightweight, breathable and great to wear all day. You can pair it with jeans, shorts or a skirt.
Editor’s Tips for Looks: Good for work and the weekend, a more wonderful beach vacation, gym or casual daily life, dress up or down – you’ll achieve a fun and free-spirited look in this tank.