Recipe: Ricotta Bruschetta
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons Bertolli Organic Mild Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄3 cup Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet. Evenly brush with oil. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Rub toast evenly with garlic then top with sauce and cheese. Bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown. Serve hot.